четвртак, 7. фебруар 2013.

Pocket Knife in fishing

I never went fishing without my pocket knife. I rarely have the opportunity to use a pocket knife, but I always like to have it with me.


I have a lot of knives, but my favorite are Spro and Dao.

Spro is very light and a nice pocket knife. Has a length of 9cm blade and is very sharp. I use it often when i need to cut some food, because I love to eat during the break by the river ...






Dao Pocket knife is the best I have ever had. It's a little heavier than the previous knife , but very well-built, with excellent steel, and with a very nice and good quality case.
This is a pocket knife that I carry with me always, and I'm very pleased with it.







I'd love to hear your opinion on the pocket knifes, and if you wear them with you when you go fishing ...

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар