четвртак, 31. јануар 2013.

My new Tenkara line


Tenkara line is very simple and easy to make ...
I made a few, and I was not happy with them. Some of these lines were very hard, some twisted ... I finally found a monofilament that has no memory of him and made ​​a line length of 12ft.


I bought monofilament 0.40 mm, which has a very nice green color. On the line of the monofilament and attached but I furled leader lengths of 8 ft.



Thus made, the system is very easy, no memory, and presents fly a very fine on the top of the wather...
Finally, I am satisfied with the Tenkara rig, and when it is connected tippet length 5ft and 0.10 mm thick, obtained a great system more to 20 feet. I like fishing vith long leader, because so can present a fly at 10 - 12 m ...



1 коментар:

  1. Pozdrav Miki
    relativno skoro sam prvi put cuo za ovaj nacin ribolova i mnogo mi se svideo , mozes li malo da mi objasnis na koji si nacin uplitao strunu , da li je iz jednog ili vise delova.
    Ako ne zelis ovde na blogu mozes na moj mail aquascaping@mail.ru
    Hvala

    ОдговориИзбриши